IMPORTANT: If you demonstrate the symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 and require guidance, we can connect you via video to a doctor. Please click below to register for your No Wait Walk-in Virtual Care Time.
Please note that we also provide the following custom medically run programs for patients into their homes through video conferencing. Click below for more information and for access to these programs.
There is a critical shortage of masks, gowns, gloves and other personal protective equipment (PPE) needed to protect our community’s medical professionals as they care for those whose health has been compromised by the COVID-19 pandemic.
With your support, we will be donating hospital grade masks, gloves, gowns and goggles to the Ontario hospitals to protect medical professionals at the forefront of patient care.
Mackenzie Health Richmond Hill Hospital Emergency Room
10 Trench St
Richmond Hill, ON L4C 4Z3
Scarborough Health Network - Birchmount Hospital
3030 Birchmount Rd
Scarborough, ON M1W 3W3
North York General Hospital
4001 Leslie St
North York, ON M2K 1E1
Michael Garron Hospital
825 Coxwell Ave
East York, ON M4C 3E7
Unity - St. Michael's Hospital
209 Victoria St
Toronto, ON M5B 1T8
Women's College Hospital
76 Grenville St
Toronto, ON M5S 1B2
Sunnyside Building St. Joseph's Health Centre
30 The Queensway
Toronto, ON M6R 1B5
Humber River Hospital
1235 Wilson Ave
North York, ON M3M 0B2
Trillium Health Partners - Mississauga Hospital
100 Queensway W
Mississauga, ON L5B 1B8
Trillium Health Partners - Credit Valley Hospital
2200 Eglinton Ave W
Mississauga, ON L5M 2N1
William Osler Health System - Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness
20 Lynch St
Brampton, ON L6W 2Z8
In our efforts to serve the community in this difficult time where we are all affected by the COVID-19 outbreak, our digital platform is committed to provide no wait walk in telemedicine care through the GTA that will assist in the following:
1. Continued access to walk-in care through our mobile platform when walk-in clinics are closing down amidst this outbreak.
2. No Wait times as the patient simply arrives at the time generated from our platform and does not need to sit in a waiting room with other patients where risk of infection is higher.
3. Extra sanitization measures by physician assistants at all locations that are possible because of the no wait time feature and coordinated OTN scheduler.
4. Our walk in doctors see the patient through video conferencing so that there is continued ability to deliver care.
5. Medications provided by connected pharmacy.
6. Specialists consultations also available through video conferencing.
7. Provision of a specialty custom program designed to build immunity and reduce the risk of infection.
8. Connected links to COVID-19 assessment centres are also provided on our platform for at risk or suspect COVID-19 patients: COVID-19 self-assessment tool
We are committed to serve the GTA in this difficult time by providing digital access, immediate care, and integrated health solutions all through nowaitwalkin.com